Federal XM193 556 NATO bulk 1000 rounds 55gr FMJ. FAST SHIPPING! IN STOCK – NO BACK ORDERS!
Federal XM193 556 NATO has been loaded and passed true NATO specifications. This is the same ammunition that is currently being used by the US Military and met their strict quality assurance standards and specifications. This Federal American Eagle 5.56mm M193 NATO ammunition is the perfect example of superiority that goes into making.
Guide to Safety Federal XM193 556 NATO:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your sks bike products secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.