BUY BLAZER 380 ACP AMMO Blazer 500rd
|Number of Rounds:||50|
|Bullet Type:||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Bullet Weight:||95 grain|
|Muzzle Velocity:||945 ft/s|
The BLAZER 380 ACP AMMO is a rimless, straight-walled pistol cartridge developed by firearms designer John Moses Browning. The cartridge headspaces on the mouth of the case. It was introduced in 1908 by Colt, for use in its new Colt Model 1908 pocket hammerless semi-automatic, and has been a popular self-defense cartridge ever since, seeing wide use in numerous handguns (typically smaller weapons). Other names for .380 ACP include .380 Auto, 9×17mm, 9mm Browning, 9mm Corto, 9mm Kurz, 9mm Short, and 9mm Browning Court (which is the C.I.P. designation). It should not be confused with .38 ACP.
Guide to Safety BLAZER 380 ACP AMMO:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapons for sale secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.