COLT CUSTOM LW COMMANDER 9MM
COLT CUSTOM LW COMMANDER. This is a Custom gun from a private collection, 1978 Colt LW Commander Frame & Colt Cmdr Slide, with Bar-Sto Stainless Steel Barrel & Bushing, Videcky trigger, speed thumb safety, rat tail grip safety, with checkered flat mainspring housing, and Colt Double Diamond Rosewood Stocks. Overall condition is 95%+. Pistol has been lightly used and enjoyed, by me on my own range, over the years.
Model: LW Commander
Caliber Info: 9X19
Metal Condition: Excellent
Wood Condition: Excellent
Bore Condition: as new
Barrels: 4 1/4
Barrel Type: Stainless Steel
Action: Semi Auto
Triggers: aluminum/3 hole
Stock: Rosewood/Colt Medalion
Sights: 3 dot fixed
Manufacture Date: 1978
Extras: 4 spare magazines
Guide to Safety COLT CUSTOM LW COMMANDER:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your gun part finder securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.