COLT AR15 MONOLITHIC RAIL 5.56NATO
COLT AR15 MONOLITHIC RAIL 5.56NATO Colt pistol has only been fired a handful of times. The Colt LE6940 boasts a 16.1-inch chrome-lined, free-floating barrel that provides the precision required for long-range shooting. A Mil-Spec rail spans the length of the upper receiver, from the rear to the front sight. This provides the top receiver a cohesive appearance. This allows you to mount lenses ratchet gun in ways that normal handguard rail configurations do not allow. The LE6940’s synthetic stock may be shortened from 35.5″ to 32″. It includes guns cheap Matech rear sight, a folding front sight, and a quad rail handguard to which optics and other accessories may be attached.
Guide to Safety:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.