KIMBER 1911 STAINLESS TARGET II 45 ACP
Accuracy and dependability right out of the box is the choice of America’s best shooters. KIMBER 1911 STAINLESS TARGET is the most popular 1911 pistol in the world and Kimber quality is unequaled by any other manufacturer. Virtually every critical component of every pistol is manufactured inside the Kimber factory. The finest raw materials come through the front gate and Kimber does the rest, the only way to ensure that every part meets unequaled standards. Now available is the Kimber Stainless Target II 1911 Satin silver in .45 ACP , purchased test fired.
Comes with 4 mags, Kimber 5.25” barrel with adjustable target sights and box.
Guide to Safety KIMBER 1911 STAINLESS TARGET:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your best assault rifle in the world 2022 secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.