Buy Sig Sauer Value-Packs 100
Caliber:.380 ACP, Number of Rounds:500, Bullet Type:Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), Bullet Weight:100 grain, Cartridge Case Material:Brass
The Buy Sig Sauer Value-Packs 100 Centerfire Pistol Ammo is the perfect combination of performance and affordability. They are manufactured to Sig Sauer exacting standards. There feature durable copper jacketed bullets that stay with the lead at impact. They have solid brass cartridges. The dependable primers combined with clean-burning powders ensure reduced barrel fouling and more reliable functioning.
Caliber: .380 ACP
Number of Rounds: 500
Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
Bullet Weight: 100 grain
Cartridge Case Material: Brass
Muzzle Velocity: 910 ft/s
Package Type: Box
Primer Location: Centerfire
Muzzle Energy: 184 ft-lbs
Guide to Safety Buy Sig Sauer Value-Packs 100:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your 80 percent lower securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.