Vortex Viper Red Dot
Vortex Viper Red Dot
|Dot Size||6 MOA|
|Adjustment Graduation||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax free|
Vortex Viper Red Dot 6 MOA
The Vortex Viper Red Dot gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with suppressor height iron sights. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast.
Fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to guns for sale near me access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery. The Viper comes with a Weaver / Picatinny mount—weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax.
- Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Viper’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, guns online dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Battery Life 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
COMPATIBILITY FEATURES Vortex Viper Red Dot :
- Lug/Screw Footprint: Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
- If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
- Slide cutout type:
- Glock MOS (9mm or .40) – (SHIM-BDS)
Use plate #1.
- Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm) (SHIM-BDS).
Use plate #5.
- M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the “C” screws
- FNX-45- (SHIM-BDS). Uses the non-Trijicon plate.
- Rear sight dovetail mounts:
- Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
- 1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
- Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precision.