PMC 45 Auto Ammunition Brass 500 rounds
All PMC 45 Auto Ammunition pass rigorous inspection at our electronic powder-check station, which instantly and accurately measures the propellant charge in each round. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by as little as two-tenths of one grain, the system stops, and the cartridge is discarded. No other ammunition manufacturer can assure greater uniformity and reliability than PMC. These valued characteristics run throughout our entire line.
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Bullet Weight: 185 Grain
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 900 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 333 ft. lbs.
Guide to Safety PMC 45 Auto Ammunition:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your adg brass secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.