Korean AK-47 7.62×39 75 round Drum
Korean AK47 7.62×39 75 round Drum, Steel with Clear Plastic Back
- MFR#: MAGAK47K75
- UPC: 799599451224
- CALIBER: 7.62×39
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 75rd
- # OF MAGS: One
- FITS: AK47 Style Rifles & Pistols
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING on orders of $90.00 or more!
High Quality Newly Manufactured Korean AK-47 7.62×39 75 round Drum come individually boxed with instructions. Newly manufactured in South Korea. These AK47 75rd Drums load from the rear, so they eliminate the problems caused by load from the top drums. We have tested these drums in our Full Auto AK-47 and they run flawlessly. These are great drums at a great price! These are Steel Drums, with a Clear Plastic Black. Please keep in mind that due to the tolerances of different AK47’s these drums or any AK47 magazine may require fitting to your particular AK47.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $90.00 or over! *excluding long guns & oversized handguns
- AK-47 Magazines
Guide to Safety Korean AK-47 7.62×39 75 round Drum:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your rolex serial number lookup securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.