Hornady Dangerous Game .375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain Dangerous Game Solid Centerfire Rifle Ammunition 82322
Features of Hornady Dangerous Game 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain Dangerous Game Solid Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- High Performance Hornady Bullets: From the InterLock SP-RP bullets to the heavy-hitting DGS and DGX bullets, each Dangerous Game Series load is topped with a deadly projectile.
- InterLock SP-RP Bullets: SP-RP stands for “spire point – recoil proof,” and the design of this bullet eliminates the problem of tip deformation during recoil. These heavy-duty InterLock bullets combine rugged design with improved trajectory in dangerous game rifles.
- DGS Bullets: The DGS non-expanding bullet is recommended for thick-skinned game such as elephant, rhino and hippo. Its tough copper clad steel jacket is designed to provide maximum penetration from all angles on thick-skinned and heavy boned dangerous game animals.
- DGX Bonded Bullets: DGX Bonded bulldog shirts nampa bullets are built to the same profile as the corresponding DGS (Dangerous Game Solid) bullets but expand to 1 1/2 to 2 times their bullet diameter. They feature a copper-clad steel jacket bonded to a lead core to provide limited, controlled expansion with deep penetration and high weight retention. Bonding the jacket to the core prevents separation from high-energy impact on tough material like bone, ensuring the bullet stays together for deep expansion.
- Powder: Powders are carefully matched to each load to ensure optimum pressure and velocity, and to regulate in double rifles. Some of our Dangerous Game Series loads feature Superformance propellant technology.
- Case And Primer: Like all Hornady ammunition, our Dangerous Game ammunition uses the highest quality cases and primers available. Consistent components translate to consistent shooting in the field.
Guide to Safety Hornady Dangerous Game 375:
One of your most critical responsibilities sticky holsters coupon is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.