GLOCK 19 GEN 4 WHITE CERAKOTE
The GLOCK 19 GEN 4 WHITE offers great firepower while allowing to shoot quick and accurately. It is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions, without sacrificing all-important magazine capacity. The modular back strap system makes it possible to instantly customize it’s grip to accommodate any hand size. The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.
Weight: 21.16 oz
Overall Length: 6.85 Inches
Barrel Length: 4.02 Inches
Stock: Cerakote WHITE
Finish: Cerakote Elite Black
Sights: White Dot Front/White Outline Rear
Magazine Capacity: 15+1 Rounds
Guide to Safety GLOCK 19 GEN 4 WHITE:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.