GLOCK 17 GEN 5 9MM (17RNDS)
The GLOCK 17 GEN 5 9MM pistol includes (4) back straps, a hard case, cleaning rod, cleaning brush, cable lock, and (3) 17-Round magazines. showcases the latest technology and engineering that drives GLOCK’s constant pursuit of perfection. The G17 Gen5 features over 20 design modifications from its Gen4 predecessor, including the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, an DLC finish, ambidextrous slide stop levers, a grip with no finger grooves, and a flared mag-well, all wrapped in a package perfect for concealed carry or use as a back-up weapon. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility in both low-stress and high-stress situations. Barrel Length – 4.49inch, Over All Length – 7.95inch
Weight – 32.1oz
Guide to Safety GLOCK 17 GEN 5 9MM:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.