CZ 75 TACTICAL SPORT ORANGE 40 S&W
CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange .40 S&W Competition
CZ 75 TACTICAL SPORT ORANGE 40 S&W 2019 model with – Thumb Rest, Extended Button Mag Release, Competition Model with Czechmate Features SKU 91260
Turning the Tactical Sport up a notch, the Orange borrows a number of design features from the Czechmate and incorporates a few of its own. With the slimmer trigger guard, revised grip geometry and finer checkering from the Czechmate frame, it adds a thumb stop and fully-adjustable target sights.
With the same long slide and full-length dust cover as the standard 370mm to inches , it also shares the single-action-only trigger, giving it an incredibly light pull and short reset, making it a joy to shoot at the range and deadly in competition.
Firearm Type Handgun
Chambering .40 S&W
Magazine Capacity 16
Magazine Type Double Stack
Grips Thin Aluminum
Trigger Mech SA Only
Sights Adjustable Target
Barrel Cold Hammer Forged
Barrel Length 5.4 in
Weight 3 lbs
Overall Length 8.86 in
Height 5.9 in
Width 1.77 in
Safety Ambidextrous Manual Safety, Safety Stop on Hammer
Free Shipping with Insurance
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely CZ 75 TACTICAL SPORT ORANGE:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.