Buy Sig Sauer Elite Performance
Sig Sauer 40S&W 180gr FMJ /50 E40SB2-50
Sig Sauer Elite Performance
Sig Sauer Elite Performance combine perfected material specifications and fine-tuned design innovations, including a stacked hollow point cavity, to deliver exceptional on-target energy with maximum weight retention and optimal expansion for ultimate stopping power. Elite V-Crown ammunition creates a consistent V-shaped main cavity on top of a deep narrow trail with superior weight retention, maximum expansion, optimal penetration depth time after time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in taxidermy supply, reloadable nickel-plated cases. Sig Designed to match Sig Full Metal Jacket ammunition and High Quality components with a Reloadable nickel-plated brass cases.
Caliber: .40 S&W
Number of Rounds: 50
Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
Bullet Weight: 180 grain
Cartridge Case Material: Brass
Muzzle Velocity: 985 ft/s
Package Type: Box
Primer Location: Centerfire
Muzzle Energy: 388 ft-lbs
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.